Friday, November 6, 2020

JB of the future uses incorrect gender and pronouns, and pays the ultimate price.

You are Joe Biden the 5th, a cyborg living in the the futuristic city of Zail. You have a bionic arm and a holoband. You're walking down the dark city streets while neon lights flash brightly above you. As you pass an alley you see a strange man covered in blood with sunglasses covering his eyes.

You walk on.

"Ah, the good Captain Conner. I presume?" a voice says behind you.

"You presume right,"


> You turning around, "My name is not Captain Conner. I'm detective Joe Biden the 5th with the 2077 Trump Virus Taskforce. Who are you?"

"I'm Captain Rios, of the 23rd Infantry Regiment. I've been fighting off hordes of mutants, pirates and the occasional anti-military terrorist group."

"Any relation to the old man?


> You "Not sure which old man you are talking about." Joe studies Captain Rios for signs of deception.

"He's a very convincing liar," he says to you.

"Alright, Mr...."

"Rios, Captain Rios."

"Alright, Captain Rios. What can I do for you?"

"We need reinforcements, Captain."

"We?


> You "My name is Joe Biden. Not Captain Conner. Call me Captain Conner again and I'm going to have to arrest you for Article 4798 of the Harris relation segregation code that prohibits citizens from dead naming other citizens. Also, you must address me by my correct pronoun, Quantum Flux-Enabled Hydroproxy Serf, Protomale."

You don't need to add the last bit, Rios knows what you're talking about.

"Sorry, Captain.


> You "Tell me everything you know about the Osaka Mark III, Yamaha class androids over there captain."

Rios explains that androids are a rarity. They're just used by the military for reconnaissance and the most part.


> You "Have we taken out their Goo-Twit particle silicon for a full memory dump?"

"Not yet, but with your help I'm certain we will. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find my men.


> You biden takes out his Glock Safety Gun, Leviathan class Plasma array pistol, shooting Captain Rios in the back of his head as he walks away.

"How the hell did you get a gun?"


> You rios turns around, a hole in his Yahoo Brand positronic solid state brain, falling to the ground.

"I have my ways."

"You didn't need to kill him, I could have done that", The voices say.


> You noticing inner turmoil as Joe Biden is hearing voices, he realizes the voices did not use correct pronouns, and exacts Article 4798 of the Harris Relation Segregation Code, and takes his own life.

"I wish to have seen the world with you, now Joe. Goodbye."


> You pulls trigger.

"Thank you, now I can finally sleep." Joe Biden The 5th's positronic brain shuts down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment