Friday, May 28, 2021

JB explains the history of Homosexual Nanobot Vaccinations

 You are JB, a survivor trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world by scavenging among the ruins of what is left. You have a backpack and a canteen. You haven't eaten in two days so you're desperately searching for food. You enter a rundown building and

 see a woman stabbing another one with a knife.

"Get off me!" Jeanette yells as you walk in.

"You're alive," you say.

"Of course I am."


> You "So you survived the Level 49 COVID fallout with the rest of team B. That's good."

"I just saw a man get his arms blown off by a mutant sniper," she says. "That's even better."


> You "That's not what I expected you to say at all."

"What do you mean?"

"I expected you to be dead."

"Oh. I suppose I'm just really good at surviving, or lucky. Which is it, anyway?"


> You "I guess Lucky. After the Aluminum vaccine group poisoning of the Biden Breakout on Stellaris moon cluster of 2023, I never thought either of us would make it out alive."

"So, tell me about the vaccine."

"You really want to know?"

"Sure."


> You "In 2020, the masses were told there was a cure for something called Kung-Flu. The government deployed vaccination drones to stab anything with skin, instantly vaccinating the masses. Those who escaped were the lucky ones. years later, the vaccine was proved to cause mutations of their DNA in some, and giving mutant powers to others."

"So, it was a lie?"

"Oh, yes. But it was effective, one must acquir ea sies sins."


> You jB Pulled up his sleeve to show his vaccination tracker that he dug out of skin with a heated blade.

"I'm immune to it. Here, check my tracker."

"So...what then? Did your Apex team vaccine you?"

"Yes, they did."


> You "Apex team 42 to be exact. They got me good. Tracked for life with Bill Gates nano-bots that cause you to turn gay."

Jeanette chuckles.

"So yeah, you're set for life."

"At least it seems so."

"So what's the plan after getting out of here?"


> You "I'm going to have consensual homosecual relations with the Cyborgs of block 1138. you in?"

"Sure. I mean going by what you told me, it sounds better than taking their drugs which probably just make you go bald."


> You "Perfect." JB Shows off his mutant 4 headed genetalia with a flourish.

After a moment of uncomfortable silence, Jeanette breaks the silence.

"So...um...what group are you in?"

"I'm in the 'New Dawn' gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment